Sunday, March 24, 2013

Endless Brunch at Regional

When you're living on a budget, having a social life can be a challenge. You also learn to add the words unlimited, endless and bottomless into your vocabulary. After 4 years of living here, I've discovered hundreds of deals and specials throughout the city, but I've fallen in love with brunch most of all. So yesterday, I was pleasantly surprised to wake up to a sunny morning, and immediately made brunch plans with my friend Katlyn.  

Our destination was Regional, an Italian cucina on the Upper West Side. I've been here a handful of times for their popular brunch, and it is always a good experience.Their brunch includes bottomless refills after purchasing one mimosa. Tip: In the summertime, they have a great outdoor seating section, which is perfect for people watching. 


2607 Broadway (btwn. 98th and 99th St.)


I'm not usually a burger kind of girl,  but I've been craving one, and Regional's angus burger with melted fresh mozzarella did not disappoint! Katlyn opted for the egg pizza, which looked DELICIOUS, but I didn't try it for myself. Also, unlike many unlimited brunch spots, they let us sit at the table, sipping on mimosas and catching up, for nearly 4 hours. (We spent the afternoon watching "Like Crazy" and napping in bed.)

Total bill: $24 with tax and tip! For 4 hours of mimosas, a yummy burger, and good conversation with a friend, Regional was worth every penny. 




No comments:

Post a Comment